Juliette Benzoni
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Juliette Benzoni

Bienvenue sur le forum sur Juliette Benzoni. Celui-ci est géré par Frédérique, Mistral et Stéphanie .... Bonne visite

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Catherine and Arnaud on Youtube Sequence IX

AuteurMessage
Mistral
Admin
Mistral

Catherine and Arnaud on Youtube Sequence IX Empty
MessageSujet: Catherine and Arnaud on Youtube Sequence IX   Catherine and Arnaud on Youtube Sequence IX EmptyMar 9 Sep - 4:02

Bonjour Catherine and Arnaud Fans Smile

A month has passed and it was time to continue the story of Catherine and Arnaud on youtube Cool This one here was a bit difficult - where to cut and which scene to add - so that the story for newcomers is understandable:idea: Jugde yourself if you like it...and before I forget it to mention - French is such a beautiful langquage :cheers:I adore it..in French...everything sounds even more fantastic Very Happy
To Stéphanie, great compliments for updating her WEbsite..you have been very busy I love you

A bientôt Mistral
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.catherinedemontsalvy.ch

Catherine and Arnaud on Youtube Sequence IX
Page 1 sur 1